MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORMS TEMPORARILY DISABLED — CALL YOUR SITE OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS FOR ALL NON-EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS.
For all NON-EMERGENCY maintenance requests, use the links at the bottom of this page.
If you are experiencing a maintenance EMERGENCY during normal office hours, call your management office. If it is after hours, call 512-738-1243. Leave a message and the on-call maintenance worker will call you back. Call this number only for emergencies, such as:
- Gas leaks
- Major water leaks (If your toilet is overflowing, turn off the valve below the tank. If a faucet is broken, turn off the valves below the faucet, if possible.)
- Clogged toilet (if it is the only toilet in your home)
- No electricity to your entire home (Check your breaker box first. If the power is out in your neighborhood, call the San Marcos Electric Utility at 512-393-8313.)
- No air conditioning or heating (only when it is very hot or very cold)
For a routine maintenance request, click on your housing site below and fill out the form. Don’t forget to click on the “submit” button. Regardless of how we receive the request, you can expect a response within 2 business days, Monday through Friday. If you will not be at home during normal business hours:
- Make sure your front screen door is unlocked.
- Disengage your ring-bolt or keyless dead-bolt.
- If you have a dog, it must not be loose in the area where the work will be done.