CALL YOUR SITE OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS FOR ALL NON-EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS.
For a routine maintenance request, you can expect a response within 2 business days, Monday through Friday.
If you will not be at home during normal business hours:
- Make sure your front screen door is unlocked.
- Disengage your ring-bolt or key-less dead-bolt.
- If you have a dog, it must not be loose in the area where the work will be done.
If you are experiencing a maintenance EMERGENCY during normal office hours, call your management office. If it is after hours, call 512-738-1243. Leave a message and the on-call maintenance worker will call you back. Call this number only for emergencies, such as:
- Gas leaks
- Major water leaks (If your toilet is overflowing, turn off the valve below the tank. If a faucet is broken, turn off the valves below the faucet, if possible.)
- Clogged toilet (if it is the only toilet in your home)
- No electricity to your entire home (Check your breaker box first. If the power is out in your neighborhood, call the San Marcos Electric Utility at 512-393-8313.)
- No air conditioning or heating (only when it is very hot or very cold)